We need to go to Disneyland or something to make this blog a little more entertaining. haha, JK. :) The girls went back to dance this week after a year break and loved it! Now if I can get used to the drive and going every week all year long!!! The other pic is before our chicken pot pie dinner on Sunday, yum!


Life is normal, life is well. Maelie is doing a fun fun clean out diet this weekend. What a little trooper, I hope we get rid of this blasted stomach pain once and for all and soon! And here is a video of cute Kyla.
I am getting really excited for fall! It feels like halloween is just around the corner. ;)
2 comments:
Hey thanks for inviting me again. I don't know what happened. I think I accidentally erased you new address and was using your old one. Oops. Anyway. Yay for normal life! Sometimes the mundane is a blessing... it means nothing is going wrong! Yay!
I'm so excited for fall also....can't wait!
I remember loving dance class. Lucky girls.
Post a Comment