Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maelie loves preschool! Today she made some binoculars that she was pretty proud of. She also loves being a sunbeam and practices her primary part everyday. She likes to make new friends everytime we go to the park. She likes to play with Kyla and their favorite thing to do together is play dress up!Kyla is potty training! Today we picked out some princess undies and some little pets that she gets when she goes potty. She is doing pretty good! She is very girly and likes dressing up. The other day she came out in a tutu and a tutu only - Jonas said, "Wow Kyla! You're so modest!" And she said, "No I'm not modest, I'm showing my shoulders." Ummm... Kyla, I think you're showing a little more than that! I always hear Maelie talking to Kyla about being modest and how the princesses usually aren't. She's very aware of it, I just hope she doesn't offend someone someday! Jaxon is all over the place and into everything. He is such a happy baby - most of the time! He still only has the 2 teeth but I think he is working on some more because he hasn't been sleeping that great. However, last night he slept all night, we were pretty excited!! He is eating fruits, veggies, cereals, bread, and puffs/cheerios!
Sorry, not much else going on, we're just living normal everyday life! =)

7 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

I love that last picture of Jaxon on the bean bag. He's such a cutie! And so good that Kyla's putting up with the potty training--relief for you!

laurice. said...

Good Luck with potty training! We will be doing the same soon.

Bekah said...

Your kids are so cute! We need to get together so our kids can play and we can chat!

kristi said...

Very cute and true, the only truly truly modest princess is Snow White. Hey did you now i am expecting in May???

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Your kids are so pretty! Their eyes just sparkle!

TF said...

That's the best kind of life to live!

Candice said...

Cute pics! It's amazing how fast kids grow. Jaxon looks so much older (and adorable too)!